These outstanding WordPress plugins will maximize your site traffic and help you create search-friendly blogs:
1. All-In-One SEO This WordPress SEO Plugin automatically optimizes your blog for search engines such as Google.
3. All-In-One Webmaster This plugin allows you to add Google, Bing, Alexa, Blog Catalog, Yahoo’s Webmaster, and Analytics code (meta tags) to your blog. These tools help you to rank higher in search engines by submitting a sitemap into their system. When a new article published, the search engines will get notified and the article will be indexed fast by the search engines. So that it will appear early as possible in search results.
4. Chartbeat This is a real-time data service for your website, social streams, and iOS apps. After installing the plugin, you’ll instantly see your traffic, and audience behaviors.
5. Monster Insights. This is a real-time data service for your website. The plugin displays your Google Analytics on your WordPress dashboard so you can instantly see your traffic, and how you’re trending.
6. Akismet This is a comment spam filtering service that has pingback spam algorithms.
7. Broken Link Checker This plugin will check your post, comments, and other content for broken links and missing images, and notify you if any are found.
8. LinkPatrol Built by the team at Search Engine Journal, LinkPatrol help site owner analyze, manage and fix outgoing links to ensure your readers only end up clicking things that add to their reading experience and so avoid getting on Google’s bad side.
9.Google XML Sitemaps This plugin generates a special XML sitemap that helps search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, and Ask.com index your blog. With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the computer structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress-generated pages as well as custom URLs.
10. WP Security Scan Acunetix WP Security Plugin is a free and comprehensive security tool that helps you secure your WordPress installation and suggest corrective measures for securing file permissions, security of the database, version hiding, and WordPress admin protection.
11. WordPress Database Backup This plugin helps you to create or restore a database backup easily with a single click. You can do manual or automated database backups. You can also store database backup in a safe place e.g. dropbox, FTP, Email.
12. WP Super Cache This plugin generates static HTML files from your dynamic WordPress blog. After HTML files are generated, your webserver will serve that file instead of processing the comparatively heavier and more expensive WordPress scripts. The static HTML files will be served to the vast majority of your users. but because a user’s details are displayed in the comment form after they leave a comment, those requests are handled by the legacy caching engine.
13. OptinMonster In OptinMonster you can instantly build and deploy compelling opt-in forms for your site. Advanced capabilities include page-specific targeting, A/B testing, and built-in analytics.
Another alternative is Icegram Popups, Welcome Bar, Opt-ins, and Lead Generation – This WP popup plugin lets you create a popup within seconds. Icegram eliminates the need to hire a developer. You can easily set it up within minutes and start recording results right away. Customize popup, target popups to show offers, email signups, social buttons, etc
14. Fast and Secure Contact Form enables you to easily create and add forms to WordPress. Fields are easy to add, remove, and re-order. The contact form will let the user send emails to a site’s admin, and also send a meeting request to talk over the phone or video.
16. Polldaddy This plugin allows you to create and manage surveys and ratings from within your WordPress dashboard. With it, you can learn a thing or two from your audience when your build engaging surveys which ultimately give you the sorts of responses you need, in an easy-to-manipulate way, to make better-informed decisions about product development, customer success, and more.
17. Shareaholic The fully integrated content marketing suite includes a Related Content app and Social Share Buttons. These tools make it seamless to boost reader engagement and social media traffic. The Related Content app works to drive targeted traffic to the best content within your website.
18. Socialize This plugin is designed to make managing and adding actionable social sharing buttons easier and more efficient. Instead of adding new meta keys as other plugins require, there is an additional panel in your posts admin that allows you to select which sharing buttons you want to display.
19. RSS Footer This plugin lets you add an extra line of content to articles in your feed, defaulting to “Post from:” and then a link back to your blog, with your blog’s name as its anchor text.
20.Disqus Comment System Disqus makes commenting easier and more interactive while connecting websites and commenter’s across a thriving discussion community.
21. Cookies for Comments This plugin adds a style sheet or image to your blog’s HTML source code. When a browser loads that style sheet or image, a cookie is dropped. If that user then leaves a comment, the cookie is checked. If it doesn’t exist the comment is marked as spam. The Plugin can also check how long it took a user to enter a comment. If it’s too fast it’s probably a spam bot.
22. WooCommerce WooCommerce flexibility and expansive extension store allow you to sell anything. It helps manage payments, shipping options, inventory management, reporting, marketing, and tax.
23. WPtouch This plugin helps make your site fully responsive, for both Smartphone and tablet users. It offers a wide variety of extensions so you can further enhance the mobile browsing experience for your visitors and capture more value from your hard-earned traffic.