Here’s a collection of best practices, resources, and templates to help you connect with customers during COVID-19.
Stay home, safe, & connected. Love, Reactionpower ♥️
During times of uncertainty, social media is the first place people go to share opinions, look for answers and follow the news. Social platforms quickly turn from a place to launch your next campaign or provide delightful customer moments to a channel where critical communication and conversation drive global impact.
With the world’s attention focused on the emergence of the coronavirus, marketers are grappling with the role of their brands in this quickly changing landscape. The challenge for every organization on social right now is determining what messaging is most relevant to our audiences and delivering it quickly, with empathy and understanding.
We understand that your team will continue to face client challenges while this situation remains fluid, so we wanted to share some resources that could help.
- Facebook Business Resource Hub: Information about the small business grants program, best practices, and tools
- Twitter marketing insights, inspiration, and tips to navigate this time
- 4 ways brands are connecting with people during these uncertain times
- How to Build a Social Media Crisis Management Strategy
- Live Brand Studio: How to do live virtual events with Twitter
- Twitter Resources: Reliable Real-Time Sources of Information on COVID-19
- Twitter: How we keep our employees and partners safe during #coronavirus
Start Conversations & Connections
Kickstart your communication in these times with these 3 questions:
- What solutions can you provide? What can you start?
- How can you bring your community together in a positive way?
- Which stories can you share to uplift people who connect with you on social media?
We’re at home these days but staying productive while creating cutting-edge solutions remotely. We’re in this together.
Even when physically apart, we can seamlessly come together. We can hop into video chats from miles away and practically teleport to each other’s spaces like creative wizards conjuring ideas and crafting wonders.
Cloud-based document sharing and collaborative project management software empower us to turn our unique perspectives into a collective masterpiece, all while rocking our favorite slippers.
This remarkable ability to create together, regardless of where we are in the world, underscores the power of our shared humanity and technology in propelling our progress.