Here’s a collection of best practices, resources, and templates to help you connect with customers during COVID-19.
Stay home, safe and connected. Love, Reactionpower ♥️
During times of uncertainty, social media is the first place that people go to share opinions, look for answers and follow the news. Social platforms quickly turn from a place to launch your next campaign or provide delightful customer moments, to a channel where critical communication and conversation is driving global impact.
With the world’s attention focused on the emergence of the coronavirus, marketers are grappling with the role of their brands in this quickly changing landscape. The challenge for every organization on social right now is determining what messaging is most relevant to our audiences and delivering it quickly, with empathy and understanding.
We understand that your team will continue to face client challenges while this situation remains fluid, so we wanted to share some resources that could help.
- Facebook Business Resource Hub: Information about Facebook’s small business grants program, best practices, and tools
- Twitter marketing insights insights, inspiration, and tips to navigate this time
- 4 ways brands are connecting with people during these uncertain times
- How to Build a Social Media Crisis Management Strategy
- Customer Q&A with Alterra Mtn. Co, Indiana University, VSSL Agency, and Nutanix: A recorded live session of brands, universities and agencies discussing crisis communication best practices.
- Live Brand Studio: How to do live virtual events with Twitter
- Twitter Resources: Reliable Real-Time Sources of Information on COVID-19
- Twitter: How we keep our employees and partners safe during #coronavirus
To get you started on communicating during this time, here are 3 questions:
- Do you have real solutions and initiatives that you can share?
- Can you bring your community together in a positive way?
- Can you share stories that might uplift the people who connect with your brand on social media
We’re at home these days but staying productive while creating cutting-edge solutions remotely. We’re in this together.